Blum & Balle
EFG Room is a screen system for building rooms within rooms. With EFG Room, you choose the level of visual – and acoustic – privacy you want. EFG Room is available in 45 and 80 mm thickness; the latter is AA classified for sound absorption and sound attenuation. The screen filling consists of recycled polyester fibre and textiles, pressed together with the fabric covering of the screen.
– Screens are available in two thicknesses (45 and 80 mm), three widths (840, 940 and 1240 mm) and three heights (1200, 1575 and 1950 mm).
– Screens are made of recycled, sound-absorbent polyester fibre and textiles, covered with various fabrics.
– Pale grey metal parts.
– Screens can be linked at angles of 90 degrees, with T or X connections.
– Freestanding screens can be equipped with castors.
– Standard connection strips mean screens of either thickness can be combined.
– Panels available for cable management with power/data connection from ceiling or floor. An external horizontal cable tray is available as an option, placed at floor level.
– Options: Tempered glass panel to mount between screens, top section in tempered glass (EFG Room 80 only), and screen support.
– Guarantee: Five year warranty against defects resulting from faulty design, material or workmanship.
– Tested according to: EN 1023-1:1996, EN 1023-2:2000 and EN 1023-3:2000. Sound absorption measured according to NT ACOU 012 and ISO 354, assessed according to ISO 11654. Sound attenuation measured according to ISO 10053 and assessed according to NT ACOU 085.
Product group: Complementary furniture Partitions / Space dividers Partition systems Partition wall systems Space dividers Room dividers …freestanding …freestanding …in plastic …in plastic …soundproofing
EFG | The latest products