EFG Collaborate is the brainchild of a joint venture between EFG and an Interior Designer. The inspirational design sprung from a customer requirement for a table that is multifunctional as a meeting and project table. With collaborative project work increasing in offices this is a great solution. The legs are made of massive wood and the top is available in a variety of materials and surfaces. The robust wooden design signals warmth and is contributing to a warm and inviting atmosphere. EFG Collaborate is available heights for normal sitting and bar height.
Meeting, lounge and project tables available in two heights with solid wood legs. EFG Collaborate is available with optional sizes. And can be built in large table combinations. The table tops have softly rounded corners and can be integrated with electrical and data devices.
• 23 mm thick table tops with straight edges and rounded corners (radius 50 mm) in Natural Ash (A1) and White high pressure Laminate HPL (HM) with the outer edges of Natural Ash.
• Table tops width 1500 mm has transverse veneer direction.
• Frame consists of metal frame and legs (88x55 mm) in solid wood Natural Ash.
• Tables with height 750 mm are equipped with 2 holes with cover 128x128 mm. The covers are in the same colour as the table top and have louver hinges. Each hole has a milling out for opening / closing the cover and is armed with 1 earthed extension and 4 outlets for IT connections.
• Table heights: 750 mm and 1030 mm.
• Guarantee: 5 years liability for defects resulting from faulty design, materials or workmanship.
• Tested according to: EN 15372 level 2, EN 1730.
• Optional Cable management, Measurements, Colours and Surface materials for table tops are available on request.
Product group: Conference / Meeting Gastronomy Meeting room tables Standing meeting tables Canteen tables with rectangular top with rectangular top with top in compact laminate with top in compact laminate with base in solid wood with base in solid wood with four-leg base with rectangular top with top in compact laminate with base in solid wood
EFG | The latest products