CriSamar® DESIGN by Sevasa
Amazing decorative glass designs, the new concept of acid-etched glass. Big-sized patterns for outstanding décor. Petra, Palmira, Larsa and Nipur are the new generation of SEVASA glass that move us to the 70’s with a line plenty of shades and freedom breezes. CriSamar® DESIGN is the new proposal for trendy interior design and decoration. Touches of sophistication for a unique collection of great subtlety and beauty. A glossy and satined contrast playing with the geometric figures to the utmost.
Ideal for interior architecture and decoration, where design is a must: covering walls, furniture, doors, closets. Commercial installations, hotels, offices, institutional buildings, outstanding houses.
extraclear, clear, bronze, grey, green, blue and mirror.
With mirror base: extra-clear, clear and coloured.
3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 and laminated.
Standard 225 x 321 cm. (Other sizes to consult).
2.5kg/m2 per mm thickness.
float glass standard UNE-EN 572-2, mirror standard UNE EN 1036 quality and resistance to corrosion.
- Highly fingerprint and stain resistant.
- CriSamar® DESIGN is long-lasting and easy to clean.
- It is resistant to damp and can be exposed to both the sun and artificial light. Unchanged by time, does not degrade or blur.
- Guaranteed homogenous quality: we use a single source of base-glass to ensure homogeneity between orders, especially important for large-scale installations and construction.
- Easy transformation: cutting, bevelling, curving, drilling, laminating, tempering and suitable for double glazing
- High production capacity for large projects, with short delivery times.
- Well-known international brand and guaranteed quality backed by 30 years as the market leader.
- SEVASA holds the quality certificate ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 in environmental quality.