Belvedere by Fleming & Howland
Hand-Coloured Bone is a unique colour whose complex formula is a result of months of development. Each article is upholstered in a specially selected raw leather and subsequenrly coloured by hand. The usual 'Heriloom' technique is applied although additional stages of polishing, colouring and waxing are required. The workshop is cleared every three months to avoid contamination from other dyes. Production is therefore limited to approximately forty pieces per year.
Hand-Coloured Bone may be applied to other articles within the'Heirloom' collection, please contact us for further details.
* Full aniline cow hides; hand-sewn, hand-coloured and wax finished.
* Hand-joined hardwood internal frame; dowelled, glued and screwed.
* Solid beech legs with matt-black finish.
* Layered stuffing with hand-sewn muslin pad base.
* Individually hand-nailed chrome studding with antiqued finish.