Andromeda by Artemide Architectural
• a range of multisource luminaires combining diffused lighting via t16 and t16-r fluorescent lamps and accent lighting via 1, 2, 3 or 4 adjustable spotlights using 12v halogen and metal-halide lamps.
• 3 options available: recessed, ceiling, or pendant with direct lighting.
• extruded aluminium body with grey paint finish. polycarbonate diffuser. die-cast aluminium spotlights in steel boxes with a black paint finish.
• each spot can be directed individually: tilt angle ranging from -10° to +70°, rotation of up to 355°.
• the recessed version can be installed into plasterboard false ceilings, using the recessing frame provided, and into false ceilings systems with 600x600mm and 625x625mm modules.
• integral electronic control gear.
• integral electronic transformer for the halogen accent lighting, dimmable by trailing edge external dimmers.
• 2 separate switch circuits for the independent control of the diffused and accent lighting functions.
• complies with standard en60598-1 and other specific standard.
Artemide Architectural | The latest products