Amadeus First Class by Ares Line
Amadeus First Class
The closed arms characterise this version of Amadeus and make it compact and welcoming. The stylish part in natural or treated wood, which formally highlights the arms, represents creative detail while at the same time guaranteeing the functionality and durability of the chair.
• The seat is made of birch ply-wood while the back frame is made in various sizes of steel tubular.
• The padding is in self-extinguishing polyurethane, cold foamed.
• The armrests are in polyurethane with harmonic steel frame and they can be upholstered upon request. The armrests of the version “First Class”, integrated into the backrest section, can have the arm-pad in natural varnished beech-wood or upholstered with the same fabric.
• The synchro movement is obtained by using a multiblock mechanism with several locking positions, fine tilting adjustment and anti-return safety system.
• The swivel seat height adjustment is obtained with a gas pump.
• The 5-star base is in die-cast aluminium
• The fixed base on four legs is in tubular chrome-plated steel with adjustable feet.
• The disc-base is in stainless steel with diameter 50 cm. The height is fixed and it can be swivel or swivel with memory return action.
• The dual-wheel self braking castors are in reinforced nylon for soft floor or, upon request, with polyurethane tread for hard floor. The fixed glides are in reinforced nylon.
Product group: Office chairs Executive Conference / Meeting Conference chairs Executive swivel chairs Management chairs Executive chairs with swivel base
Designer: Giovanni Baccolini