Allium Two Step by Kateha
Allium Two Step
TWO STEP has rhythmical stripes, cheerful and cool. A pattern that is so natural as to be timeless, yet with distinctive dimensions and colour choice. The colours have been selected from Allium’s colours. Rugs to be noticed but that – thanks to the nature of the geometric pattern – are still suitable for most environments.
Product: Handwoven rug in 100% pure new high quality wool from New Zealand
Weft material: Wool
Warp material: Flax
Finish: Woven hemmed linen edge
Height: approx. 8 mm
Weight: approx. 1900 g/m2
Sizes: 170 x 240
Custom orders: Possible, maximum width 335 cm, maximum length 1000 cm
Standard weaving widths: 80 cm, 140 cm, 170 cm, 200 cm, 300 cm
• Size variations for handmade rugs +/-5%.
• We use renewable natural materials. Dye lot and yarn batch variations can occur.
• Traditionally, wool rugs have been woven on flax warp. We have chosen to weave on flax warp for stability and better durability.
• We recommend rug padding: For reduced wear, improved comfort, non-slip properties and makes vacuuming easier
• Care instructions – www.kateha.se/site/skotsel_och_anvandarrad.php
Product group: Bespoke floors Carpets Bespoke rugs Rugs / Designer rugs Shape rectangular Customized sizes Customized sizes Technique hand-woven Material wool Colour multicoloured Colour beige Colour black Pattern lines/stripes
Designer: Erika Lagerbielke
Kateha | The latest products