Lievore Altherr Molina
AERO is the happy outcome of a combination of minimalism, ligthness, elegance, comfort and sturdiness. All this based on grooved aluminium profiles recalling an aircraft' swing. The materials used in its construction, aluminium and stainless steel, make AERO suitable both for indoors and outdoors purposes.
Seat/back: Composed by extruded aluminium profiles, closed at both sides with stainless steel laser cut pieces, with slightly fluted surface. Width per seat 62 cm. Height for normal back: 77 cm; Height for high back version: 105 cm.
- Stainless steel rod Ø12 mm.
- Feet in cast aluminium with possibility to fix into the floor.
- Legs positioned at a distance from the ends as follows:
- Standard benches: 2,3,4 and 5 seater, at 31 cm.
- Standard benches: 6 and 7 seater, at 62 cm.
- Benches without back: at 31 cm.
- Maximum distance between legs: 310 cm in standard bench and 180 cm in bench without back.
- Stainless steel rod frame.
- Armrest of iroko wood, natural varnished
- Composed by 2 extruded aluminium profiles
- Positioned optionally at one or both sides. Fixed to the bench by stainless steel plate.
Finishings: Aluminium natural anodized.
Upholstery: Mover or leather: two cushions (back and seat) fully covering the aluminium shell. Standard colours: MOVER black and cream. LEATHER black, cream, honey, grey and brown.
Polyurethane: 22 mm thick, fireproof, showing an uncovered strip of aluminium between seat and back cushions. Colours: black and grey (light). For 300 or more seats, any PANTONE colour.
Wood: Independent seat and back in bent beech plywood. Natural aluminium strip between seat and back. Natural beech or stained in standard SELLEX wood colours, or natural Oak.
Designer: Lievore Altherr Molina
Sellex | The latest products