The professionalism, skills and experience of the 75 people working within the Company. A pool of small artisan workshops that relate to RIVA for many specialist activities and the supply of materials. Working with 18 internationally renowned architects and designers with whose collaboration our products have been developed. A network of 56 sales agencies in various parts of the world, at the forefront of spreading the word about our products.
anniversary: 1920 – 2010
90 years and three generations (the fourth generation is already playing a part in running the Company) have passed since RIVA, a small craft workshop manufacturing bespoke furniture, started its adventure in the world of design. Today RIVA 1920 is all that you have seen leafing through the pages of this guide. But this is not the end of the journey, rather an accumulation of experience that is indispensable for the future. With gratitude we would like to acknowledge the part played by all our Customers, our collaborators, suppliers, designers and the media that have worked and continue to work alongside us in our enterprise.
Riva 1920: our principles
- Communicate clearly to Customers what it is that we produce and sell.
- Guarantee the Customer transparency and clarity regarding the materials used.
- Safeguard and hand on the craft traditions of those who have gone before us.
- Produce without waste.
- Make a rational use of the raw materials nature puts at our disposal.
- Protect the environment throughout the productive cycle.
- Guarantee all our products are Made in Italy.
- Bring to life the ideas transmitted to us by great designers.
- Give the Customer a service that is totally flexible.
- Ensure we always offer the best value for money.
Our furniture is made exclusively using wood from sustainably managed forests, in a spirit of respect for nature and in line with both local and international ..