La Cividina collections

THE COMPANY
The Cividina, a company based in Martignacco in Udine area, north-east Italy, designs and manufactures upholstered chairs for contract and residential.
The company, headed by Fulvio Bulfoni, born in 1976 as an artisan company whose main philosophy is to provide seating and furniture products of high quality, directing its resources to the development of technical and professional organization aimed at constant improvement of both achievements and the services offered to customers.
The constant adjustment to contemporary styles and design trends through the provision of a safe and reliable service has allowed the Cividina in time to position itself among the leading companies in the sector both in Italy and abroad capturing valuable supplies in many areas such as hotels, villas, private companies, designs firms and ship cruise companies, who have become testimonial of the high quality expressed by the company.
The Cividina can count on a sales force with a structured commercial agents and brokers. The company caters directly to contractors, engineering consultants, wholesalers, and all this thanks to a brand that in its sector is becoming more and more important and well known. The sales network is aimed primarily at architects, design firms and designers. The company's revenue is 85% abroad, the remaining 15% in the Italian market. The sale organization ensures the company’s presence in several markets: U.S.A., UAE, Saudi Arabia, Middle East, Far East, Japan, Australia and in European countries: Austria, Switzerland, Germany, France, U.K., Holland, Scandinavia countries, Russia and the Balkans.
La Cividina factory extend a covered area of approximately 3.000 square meters where all the people working in highly skilled craftsmanship and tailor-made product.
Fulvio Bulfoni, managing director of the company, which is also the focus has been able to elevate and promote the philosophy of the brand today, making ..

More

More More
Where to buy

Architonic partner retailers in your area who distribute this manufacturer

Select a country

and a city/region

or enter a postcode

Search
Representatives
Architonic partner agents and importers for this manufacturer
Show