Since 1987, AREA creates street furniture.
Well upstream to the demand of the market, AREA developed a new approach:
- Free: conceive without a priori
- Creative: bring solutions without referent
- Long-lasting: be directly interested in the projects, in contact with designers of public spaces to re-introduce the end user in the heart of his environment.
4 families of street furnitures
AREA offer a wide collection distributed in four families:
- L’ARBRE - protection and development of trees and plants
- La RUE - any furnitures allowing to rationalize the deplacements and parking (borders, bollards, barriers, bicycle stands, masts of signalling system)
- La PAUSE - benches and coordinated litter bins
- L’EVASION - range symbolizing the re-conquest of public gardens