Rolf Benz. The architecture of comfort
WHO IS ROLF BENZ?
Rolf Benz is one of the best known manufacturers and marketers of premium upholstered furniture in Europe.
The company was founded in 1964 in Nagold, Germany. Nowadays, the company is active in more than 50 markets worldwide.
WHAT DOES ROLF BENZ STAND FOR?
• An extreme highly successful and well known brand enjoying very high levels of appreciation amongst decision-makers and consumers (Top-Level-Studie, Instituts für Demoskopie in Allensbach)
• Very high competence and expertise in the systematic programs range: sofas and chairs. Customisation to ergonomic requirements, styles and floor plans.
• The highest quality with the “Made in Germany – made by Rolf Benz” cachet
• The highest standards of seating comfort and productive well-being
• Great design expertise: sustainable, long-lasting design. Several awards of the designs from leading German and European designers (Christian Werner, Norbert Beck, Cuno Frommherz, Birgit Hofmann) with prizes as red dot award: product design
• Individual and bespoke production for any size requirements possible
• Sustainable and professional processes with best reliability
WHAT IS THE KEY EXPERTISE OF ROLF BENZ?
Rolf Benz’s key expertise lies in upholstered furniture.
The product assortment encompasses the full spectrum of highly comfortable, upholstered seating and relaxing options:
• Representative, luxurious individual sofas and modular sofa ranges
• Generously upholstered chairs, armchairs, recliners and chair/armchairs featuring precision craftsmanship
• Tables and occasional tables optimally tailored to the core assortment of upholstered furniture
WHERE DOES ROLF BENZ PRODUCE?
Rolf Benz’s in-house production is situated in Germany.
Our Rolf Benz upholstered furniture is produced in a state-of-the-art facility in Mötzingen, a small town located in the direct vicinity of the company’s international headquarters and showroom in Nagold.
Traditional craftsmanship and the latest technology are perfectly combined in the production process. The result: luxurious and representative upholstered furniture with the highest level of quality.
WHAT APPLICATIONS IS ROLF BENZ PARTICULARLY WELL SUITED TO?
• High-class lobby furnishings
• Conference rooms, managing directors’ offices
• High-class hotel furnishings
• High-class gastronomy
• High-class shop furnishings
Rolf Benz AG & Co. KG · Haiterbacher Str. 104 · D-72202 Nagold
Tel. +49 (0) 74 52 / 601-113 · Fax +49 (0) 74 52 / 601-80113
email@example.com · www.rolf-benz.com/contract
Product group: Seating Relaxing Tables Office chairs Conference / Meeting Lounge area / Waiting room Seating / seating systems Gastronomy
Designer: Ulrich Böhme Cuno Frommherz Birgit Hoffmann Mathias Hoffmann Gunther Kleinert Jonas Kressel Joachim Nees Katja Reiter Edgar Reuter Ivo Schelle Anita Schmidt Michael Schneider Stephan Veit Burkhard Vogtherr Christian Werner
Rolf Benz AG & Co.KG
Haiterbacher Strasse 104
Phone: +49 (0) 74 52 / 601-113
Fax: +49 (0) 74 52 / 601-80113