The designer and her philosophy :
Since 1999, Lily latifi has been creating and manufacturing textile solutions for the interior design for contract and private customers.
She combines grace, elegance and simplicity with a high degree of functionality and using the latest technology.
For Lily fabrics are more than just decoration.
This is why each panel is made to measure, taking in account the architecture and light of the space where it will be used.
All her creations, are a combination of oriental and western influences, modern and traditional, industrial and handmade, masculine and feminine, natural and synthetic.
Company profile and services :
- Products : sliding panels, contemporary curtains, blinds and flooring. We do not supply material by the meter as all our designs are supplied read for installation.
- Product particularity : all Lily Latifi's designs are manufactured in France, all made to measure and with fire retardant classifications.
- Services : consulting, design, manufacturing and installation. To garantee a high quality of follow up, we prefer to install all our products ourselves.
- Typical use : embellishing windows, dividing spaces, redesigning spaces...
- Our customers : we work with interior designers on projects for hotels, restaurants, offices and private homes as well as working directly with privates.
- Corporate and public sector : Renault, Accor, Areva, Guérlain, City of Ecouen, French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Richard Ellis, Les Nouveaux constructeurs...
Product group: Curtains / Blind systems Bespoke floors Carpets Curtains / Blind systems
Designer: Lily Latifi
11, rue des Gardes
Phone: +33 1 42 23 30 86