EFG Screen wall system de EFG
Année de projet
Numéro ID d'Architonic
The EFG Screen Wall system is based on a stable metal construction. They are available with fabric covered filling with sound-absorption qualities and plexi. There is a functional system for cable management and a wide assortment of accessories.
• There are 3 widths and 3 heights.
• Available fabric covered with sound-absorbent padding, cork board and clear (G0) or shaded (G8) glass.
• Fabric covered screens are 80 mm thick.
• Metal frame lacquered in black structure (24) or dark grey metallic structure (26).
• Screens can be placed at angles of 30°, 45°, 60° and 90°.
• Screen walls are tested for loading up to 30 kgs/shelf, 40 kgs/cabinet or max 100 kgs/screen.
• With simpe coupling device, the screens are easy to install.
• Accessories: Shelf, cabinet, coupling device, book support.
• Guarantee: 5 years liability for defects resulting from faulty design, materials or workmanship.
• Tested according to: EN 1023-1, EN 1023-2, EN 1023-3, ISO 354 & NTACOU085, ISO 10053 & NTACOU085.
EFG | The latest products