Build furniture ready to challenge time by respecting the environment. For 95 years the above is the thinking leading and justifying any daily action or decision by outlining a production reality made of tradition, culture, creativity and innovation. The love for the nature and the search for a high quality life standard beat the time of the company where craftsmanship is combined with technology, where design enhances the ideas and where the attention and care for each detail give birth to something special, unique, timeless.
RIVA 1920’S KEY POINTS
- Remembrance of what has been. Witness of what is. Precursor of what will be
- We keep and hand down the craft traditions of whom has preceded us
- We produce quality furniture in real natural wood
- The hands of our carpenters are our best tools
- We help nature to take shape
- We express our craftsmanship through the care of details
- Total flexibility and tailor-made solutions for our customers
- Innovation and technology at the service of design
- We respect the environment during the whole production cycle
- Guarantee of a product totally made in Italy
RIVA 1920’S HISTORY
It all starts in 1920 in Vighizzolo, Cantù, in the heart of the Brianza area of Lombardy, in a small family-run artisan workshop founded by Nino Romano, specializing in the production of classically styled solid wood furniture.
Shortly after the end of the war, in the 1950’s, Mario Riva joins the workshop, which continues their father’s activity and employs a handful of workers. They continue to produce models in classical style, always prioritizing the question of quality in line with the traditions of the typical cabinet making skills of the area, the traditional cradle of high quality Italian furniture production.
In 1970 the brothers Maurizio and Davide Riva follow in the footsteps of their father and grandfather, starting as ..