Ultom Spa was founded in 1982 thanks to the Tombolan family's will to give to the office-furniture its great experience coming from a long working time in the home furniture world.
The Italian tradition of masterly carpentry and the secrets of workmanship have been passed on from father to son since the beginning of the century reaching nowadays its third generation: from the little craftsman's workshop to a productive space of 15.000 square metres.
PROCESS OF PRODUCTION
All the main work is done inside the company, with traditional machinery for the working wood assisted by the most modern and sophisticated computerized equipment. Expert craftsmen carefully select all the raw materials with particular attention to their quality and origin, awareness of the environmental problems, and always in accordance with the European regulations regarding quality and safety for the place of work.
For material other than wood, Ultom uses qualified external workshop, which are managed directly by the company technicians.
Ultom applies requirements of ISO9001 rule to all its activities, from the first sketches to the delivery of furniture:
- the planning is strictly structured, aiming at the design’s exclusivity without forgetting the ergonomic, the functionality and the psychological impact of products in the office environment
- the management of contracts and orders is led with clearness and constant attention to Client’s needs, studying possible products personalisation’s
- the production is carefully planned and rigorous checks are done at every step, from the raw material selection’s to the packaging of furniture
- the suppliers are strictly chosen and rigorous checks are done at every supplying
- all factory’s aspects , from human resources to infrastructures, are managed under check
All this is documented and regularly checked from ICILA inspectors, specialized in ..